The left rear wing has two attention areas;
- The lower edge at the door side
- The upper part also at the door side
Now that the rear wing has been repaired the thin layer of rust can be easily removed with a wire brush and sand paper.
Now that the inside is nicely shining again the following activities can take place;
- Apply a fresh layer of Epoxy primer.
- Make sure all seals are seamed. (3M Heavy Drip-Chek Sealer)
- Apply a protective layer to prevent chipping. (3M Textured Anti-chip Coating)
- Last but not least a layer of satin black paint to make it easier to clean the inside.